YOU CAN MAKE
MONEY ON-LINE writing articles
You can start
making excellent money writing articles, share question, answer, comment on articles
and get paid is that smart? Of course yes! But what normally comes into one’s mind is a
certain question like this; I don’t know much about the things of the internet,
how will I make these happen? Well, you have nothing to worry about as far you
can read through the page on the net comment on articles, ask question or
provide answer to some worried question people might need your help, and then
you are on your way to make a smart money. You don’t need to know every thing of
the internet before you begin, just start some where, if a 12 years old boy can
do this, why you?
How will I
post articles that someone can read, so that I can be paid for it? The solution
lies on you, if you can lay your hand and write from the bottom of your mind,
what you feel or know, then go and sign-up with Xomba to get started is simple
and easy. Who will pay me for reading or publishing my articles? Well, Xomba
will not pay you, but Google does, xomba help to promote your earning using the
search engine whenever your content page advertised, xomba generate income for
you by placing your articles for advert through the use of adwords.
Go and sign-up
for Google Adsense account if you don’t have one because this is where you will
get your pay and one’s you can make your way through xomba you will find it
very interesting.
However, some
people goes to internet just to check and send email without realizing what
they could do to make money using what they have, if you are in this categories
of people, you better change your mindset and start thinking of online article
writing is cool, you can do it anytime as you wish, make it a hobbies. Give the
people what they want and you get paid for it. I thank God for xomba, there are
other sites out there but xomba gives me the opportunity to write, share, comments,
make friends and get paid. I think that’s a relief, it’s something worth the
ticket fare, just give it a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment